NOT SURE why it took so long for me to isolate the finished piece with music. Music by C2C of course!
Adding local multiplayer.
I was trying to figure out how to give an evil looking to a character wearing bedtime outfit with loli ribbons, and then this happened.
how i spent my summer vacation.
also, lots of other stuffs and drawings on my blogspot:
I’ve been working for the last couple months on a mysterious new project called LOVESTREAMS. It’s going to stay mysterious for a while, but here are two little screenshots that don’t reveal too much about what’s going on. It’s set in 2002. It also might be part of a certain late night animation collection.
Nouveau format de vignettes
I’ve posted less these times, but here are some of the latest things I did. The game is reaaaallly coming to an end. It’ll not be over, but will have everything I wanted by the end of my internship. I’m adding “quests” which are basically different version of a same objective, and kinda change the structure of the game each time you’ll play. I’ll detail these later. I might have to tweak a lot of elements so that they combine in interesting ways and provide different experiences.
- Completely changed the way colors on props work. Recent announcements of Shape of the World or Donut County reminded me that I wanted a flat style and very simple textures, so I took a lot of details out from the textures, to concentrate on shapes and color patterns. It’s not totally ready yet, but I’m sure the game will be way more legible and good looking.
- "Sparing an ennemy" aka making a new companion (Pokemon-Ni No Kuni style) has a fancy animation.
- Textbox system and also a thing to enter names etc
- Some new teleporters and devices
- Temporary minimalist Blue/Black aesthetic for the “space” elements/zone
- Fireflies that wander around.
I’ll add more stuff in the future but you can already get yourself a shirt with some 90s skate spirit or cuties in panties or the therapist from my 23hBD comic on it, not to mention pokemons in love.
There even are shower curtains I mean how cool is that.
Really tho, shares appreciated :)
Shameless self-promotion right there what’s up (◕‿◕✿)
moody, dead-eyed ppl
In case you were unable to join us live in Seattle or on Twitch when we showed the Firewatch for the first time (Australia, you are forgiven for not staying up until 3:30 AM), you can now—and must—watch it here.
The trailer consists entirely of in-engine footage, and we’re pretty excited about how things are coming together. Now we just have to, well, make the rest of the game. Stay tuned for that.
Share it around and let us know what you think!